Thursday, February 28, 2008

Journal # 9 Disneyland




It is always a dreamful and full of magic place that not only children but also adults would think about Disneyland at first thought. I didn't take part in activity that ALP hold it, but I had been there many times. Before I went, I read and saw the movies which the Walt Disney made including the Cinderella, Snow White, Little Mermaid, Lion King, Peter Pan which are old ones, and Finding Nemo, Toy Story, The Aristocats which are new ones, and so on. It was in the evening that I went there at my first time with my home's mom. First, I bought the annual ticket and went inside through the entrance, meanwhile, my home's mom took a picture for me as a unforgettable memory. Passing through it, there is a garden that one big picture of Mickey's face which was consisted of flowers in different colors seems agreeing me. Then, we kept going with people that suddenly my home's mom stopped me and she said "Emily," and pointed me some information in front of us written "The Happinest Place on Earth" that I thought not many people mentioned about it except my home's mom. Then, we did a childish work that we jumped a small step which meaned we entered the best place in the world. We passed through quickly the Disneyland Railroad and walked torward to the castle passing through the Main Street in order to see the fireworks. Every one had been waiting for a long time to find out the best place greeting the fireworks' coming. It really impressed me that before fireworks started and it said "Remember...Dream comes true," and then it played the music accompany with fireworks. It's so spectacular and gorgeous that I realiazed that why people would rather stayed here for one or two hours in order to wait for this coming. It's such magic that you can see setting fireworks was not only simple things that I saw varied shapes like Mickey, smile face, especially one like Tinker Bell flying through the air. After seeing fireworks, we went to Petter Pan's Flight that it mentioned the story about Peter Pan brought Windy and her two little brothers to the Neverland. We lied up for a long time that in the end we took our train and started our tour like we were two of them in the story. we were just alike them sitting on the train instead of flying who went through the air joyfully that we can saw city beneath us became tiny one. It was the most impressive part at that night and I thought I had a really good time.

No comments: