Sunday, February 24, 2008

Journal #7 A Unforgettable Memory

It's really hard to recall having something special in my childhood. There was one special interesting . One day, in music class as an elementary school student that my teacher needed to pick one to be the conductor when we played national anthem every morning. The main responsibility not only conducted the musical group but also all students and teachers standing in front of big platform. Teacher chose me in the end becuase I learned music after school for years. It's so embarrassing that standing in front of all people made me nervous and frightened. Before that, my music teacher taught me numerous times how to conduct correctly in case of too fast little by little. On my first day as usual, all people lied up straight in front of platform as a team and musical group besides it as the other group. Meanwhile, the marshal and I was getting ready to perform our morning ceremony as a routine. When the marshal said and began the ceremony singing the national anthem that I was so nervous walking step by step to the front of all people with wobbly body. When I raised my hand as a implication that meaned musical group accompany with me in the same time and so did people. Finally, I succeed finishing my task and went down the platform with a wonderful sense of achievement. It is really memorable for me and a happy story when I was a child.

No comments: