Thursday, February 28, 2008

Journal # 8 The Central Park

There is a place where I remeber when I went to at fist time that it was really amazing place appealed me in my eye. It is named the Central Park which is located near my house in America. When you drive east way on the Rolling Hills Dr. to the end in Fullerton, you will be stopped and asked to park at their parking lot. Meanwhile, you'll see words written "The Central Park" on the carved wood setting in front of it. I always was there by bicycle accompany with earphone which plays the music on my way to the park. Passing the sign with wind's blowing, here come a large space just like in the forest that I was used stopping to walk and enjoy the quietness with deep breath. In the middle of park, there was one big lake where there was plenty of geese and ducks swimming on it that sometimes they went ashore to beg for food from people. Round the lake was a path that you could see people jog, run and walk with their firends or thier pets around the lake. Outside of the path was the field which was covered with grass that people had a picnic sitting on the grass, and you could see childs playing with each other. By the way, I always did nothing but sat on the chair besides the shore seeing this beautiful scenes. It's my favorite time that nobody bothered me and it seemed nothing to worry about but also lose of stress. Sometimes, I really missed my parents.I always took lots of time in deep thought until feeling cold which it occured me to do exercise. There was one thing that walking around the lake, every aspect it showed in different view that it's interesting for me to have a sightseeing. The other funny thing was that some people I bumped into few minutes ago and we met again that sometimes we said "Hi!" or smiled to each other.

No comments: